Our superannuation fund management and administration service ensures that comprehensive fund records are kept in strict compliance with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act.
This service delivers peace of mind by allowing you to retain control of your superannuation fund investments without having to deal with the myriad paperwork associated with running your own superannuation fund.
The service is designed to be cost effective and to administer your full portfolio of investments, be they equities, managed funds, property or interest bearing securities. It relives you of the daily tasks of keeping your records current while ensuring that your fund investment details are always correct and up to date.
Our service involves, but is not limited to:
- Receipt and processing of fund mail;
- Maintenance of fund bank account;
- Banking of all fund income – contributions, rent, dividends, share sales etc;
- Payment of all fund expenses – share purchases etc;
- Maintenance of comprehensive investment and Capital Gains Tax records;
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements and payment of liability/attend to refund;
- Maintenance of all fund investment records; and
- Calculation and administration of pensions.
Depending on your individual requirements we can tailor reporting on a quarterly, six monthly or annual basis.